Tuesday 12 July 2016

Book recommendation: Austenland


From my last post I think you could have guessed that I am a fan of Jane Austen.
Now, this post will convince you more- I hope so.

So, when I was little my mom bought me those Junior Reads books 
you see in the picture. She bought all of Jane Austen's and also Charles Dickens ones. 
I gotta tell you that those babies are great for beginners ! I started to fall 
in love with Jane Austen's works after I read all of them. 
So, for mothers out there, this is a good start to 
let your children love and appreciate classics.
and I gotta admit that I still go through them
once in a while- to gain back that passion.

Now lets get to the business shall we?

Austenland

This is for Jane Austen fans duh !
Well yeah if you love Jane Austen and really wish that 
a place where you could live like you are just in
Austen's books, exist
then, you should definitely read this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment