Tuesday 25 November 2014

Magnum + Mocking Jay

Goodmorning everyone :D 

Guess what ? I am in class right now but it will start at 9 anyway. I am always one of the early birds when it comes to morning classes haha because i really2 need to find the perfect sit for a perfect view. Well i am a hobbit so yeah. Kalau dduk belakang sgt mmg nampak kepala orang je lah even though it's a theatre hall.  Hah today's morning class is physical chemistry. My most favourite class then it is followed by maths :) 

I am posting today to tell uoollss about my weekend. YEAAA !!! Haha. Me and my friend, afifah went to Mid Valley to watch Mocking Jay and and and - this is the best part - WE WENT THE THE NEW AND THE FIRST MAGNUM CAFE IN MALAYSIA. Applause applause !! Hahahaha lol. 

Mocking Jay was awesome for me, well i know some say that it is kinda boring but maybe because this is my first time watching Hunger Games ( sorry I AM LAME ) so i thought it was fine. I actually cried at that part when they they went to the hospital where the citizens showed their loyalty to mocking jay and to the revolution. 


That picture was taken by me IN THE CINEMA haha. Nak buat kenangan gittew. Haha. Jennifer Lawrence is it ? Well she is beautiful ❤️

Now about the Magnum Cafe. We were in queue for 40 minutes oh yeahh. I won't give up even a bit until i could have it in my mouth. We both chosed to customize our magnum. The price is the same- RM 9.90 🍦🍦 We even had to take taxi to Nottingham because well the bus left us of course. 


My magnum was dipped in dark chocolate, topped with berries, almonds and pistachios and drizzled with white chocolate. It was DELICIOUS. please go everyone please hahaha. K. 

That's all bye. Mr Prem has already entered the class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment