Thursday 26 March 2015

Excitement flowing in veins

Hello there dear readers,

Yupp I AM BEAMING RIGHT NOW !!

Even though I am a bit down yesterday but then Allah always send me something to cheer me up either through the events happening or through my friends :) Alhamdulillah.

OKAY NOW I AM GONNA REVEAL WHAT I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT



tadaaaa !! haha maybe some of you said that " whuutt ? it's just a ball "

But not for me. I LOVE DINNER + BALL + PROMS

NOT NOT NOT because I could have a romantic night with my boyfriend ( I don't even need and want one )

I wanted to REDO what I should have done before in my ermm high school dinner back 2 years ago. YUP I MESSED UP.

I'm not sharing about that but all I could say is for this ball i'm gonna shine in a beautiful yet simple ways. InsyaaAllah. I'm not talking about winning the Queen awards or anything but it's just that I wanted to feel great and pleased with myself.

NEVER DID CROSS MY MIND THAT I WANT TO IMPRESS OTHERS.

I wanted to enjoy the night with my lovely friends that help me a lot through out this hectic foundation life. I owe them too much.

I gotta admit that I have been thinking about this ALL NIGHT. I am going back home next weekend so hopefully I could buy the dress in that short period. One of my friend has already bought hers hahaha. My excitement is contagious :D

Okay then, till we meet again. InsyaaAllah I will be posting my preparation to the ball hahaa don't judge me I have a bit of 'beauty-guru' sense in me ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment