Monday 22 December 2014

#1 Book Haul



Assalamualaikum and good morning everyone. 

This is my first book haul yeaaa :D So yeah i bought all of them at Big Bad Wolf book sale. I am so glad i could make it Alhamdulillah. But i'm not fully satisfied because some of my favourite books were not there. I think it's already finished or they don't unpack and display the books yet which are Nicholas Sparks' novels and The Other Boleyn Girl written by Philippa Gregory ( a historical story but with a beautiful yet vicious romance in it ). But i bought the sequel tho- The Boleyn Inheritance. 

I've read 2 of the 13 books i bought- Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship if The Ring and The Boleyn Inheritance. in my next post i'll post a review about The Boleyn Inheritance. InsyaaAllah. I'm not going to do it on LOTR tho as most of you must have watch the movie. Right ? :) What i could say is that that novel was so great !! I'm looking forward to read the second part. 

I am on my study week now so yeah i'm at Taiping- my home town :) I love it here. There's Aeon that just opened about one month. I went there almost everyday despite the fact that i need to study for my final 😂😂 but Alhamdulillah I actually did started my revision a week a go. 
Eventhough it's a study break but my usrah group is still active via Whatsapp and also Skype. Alhamdulillah. We did a group call on Skype last Thursday  night. Idk bout you guys but it feels different ( a blissful one ) when you actually use these saocial medias in the right path. Tbh i never use them for good things like this before. I started it tgis year after i've joined my usrah group. I guessed that's Allah's talbiah for me InsyaaAllah. And I hoped that i'll istiqamah :) 

Okay that's all. Wait for my book review on next post yaahh📚📚📚📚

No comments:

Post a Comment