Wednesday 31 December 2014

End of the chapter :)




Olla everyone :) so there's like another 30 minutes to the road of 2015 !!! YES BABY WE HAVE MADE THROUGH THIS ALIVE haha. 

Alhamdulillah I am happy for the changes i've been through in 2014 :) Idk how to express this feeling but frankly speaking I feel like i am born again. I AM FRESH ! I call this as Allah's talbiah on me. If you're a Muslim you might know what this is right ? It is something that brings good changes in yourselves- changes that will be blessed by Allah. InsyaaAllah :) 

I think this started when I realized that there's no help greater than Allah's. I started to let go some useless attachments in dunya. I started to understand more about our reaponsibility as Muslims- our purpose of life :D

Now, I am trying to open my heart more so that I'll be a better person :)

No comments:

Post a Comment